Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back to life...back to reality....

Hooray! Dave's finally done (Lord-willing) with the CFA! I say, "Lord-willing," because he doesn't actually find out the results until probably sometime late August - ugh! But they say ignorance is bliss, right? Sooooo, let's just assume he passed and we can move on with our life! The test took place all day on Saturday, June 7th. When he came home that evening, of course he was exhausted, but it was funny to watch him later that night...he was pacing around the house not knowing what to do with himself. He had been so programmed to studying every spare minute, that he literally didn't know what to do with his time. It was great being able to go to church on Sunday morning without that stress hanging over his head. We love having a social life again, too. Here's a photo of the boys just minutes after Dave came home from the test.

Dave was so kind to let me plan a reunion with all my college girlfriends. We started planning about 2 months ago. My flight takes off early this Thursday morning (5:45 a.m., to be exact). I'm flying into D.C. and my friend Megan is picking me up. We are going to road-trip it from there to NYC where we are meeting up with the other 6 girls. I absolutely cannot wait...we don't get to see one another near enough because we're spread all over the country (and out of the country). We're there from Thursday through Sunday. I'm certain there will be photos to follow.

Here are a few other random pics I took of Will the other day.






































No comments: