Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

I've mentioned several times how much Will loves the water. While I was out of town this past weekend, Dave & Will spent time with the fam at the cabin...Will enjoyed playing in the lake with Dad & Grandpa. Although I don't have pics from their time out there, I did attached a few photos below of him in the pool the day before I left for NYC. We often sit in the pool after going for a run...it's a good way to cool off!

























































3 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

It's good to see some new pics of Will! He looks like he's loving the pool. So cute! Clare loves the water too! :) Hope you had a fun girl's reunion--that sounded so fun!

ZFam said...

Oh, he is such a cutie! Love that little red hat and that little grin!

MP said...

so so cute! I can't wait to see him!