Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Anyone else love doing crafty things as a kid? I remember being so excited when my mom would take me to the store to pick out something to make together at home. I totally forgot about these sun catchers, and when I saw the turtle, I couldn't pass it up.

Will loves helping me in the kitchen, so I thought he might enjoy this little project as well. He thought it was pretty fun putting all the plastic pieces into the turtle and watching them melt in the oven.









































































These 2 boys do such a good job entertaining one another. And although I still feel like a good part of my day is spent playing Referree, it's all worth it when I hear them giggling from a distance.

Will is a wonderful big brother (most of the time), and Graham keeps up very well...he always wants to do whatever Will is doing, and play with whatever Will is playing with. They have very different personalities, but both seem to be more on the sensitive side. I have a feeling, though, that Graham's might not stick around forever...he's definitely more mischievous, more rough and tumble, and leaves no room for questioning what he wants and doesn't want. I think little G is going to give me and his daddy a few gray hairs over the years!













































2 comments:

MP said...

i LOVE how will and graham have different personalities, yet get along so great. That is exactly like c and b!! I can't wait to get the boys together. Graham is looking so much like a toddler now. I can't even say who I think he looks like because Will, in my opinion, is such a dead ringer for your side of the family! But, they are BOTH gorgeous and I am sure you are having similar days to mine :):)

Ben and Erin said...

I love your cute craft. So fun! I also love this sibling bond and play time that has been developing at my house, and it sounds like yours too. Like you said, there's a lot of refereeing, but there are also great moments of play. Both your boys are just adorable. :)