Friday, December 3, 2010

Summer Days at the Lake

Anyone else already singing the Winter blues? Don't get me wrong...I love this time of year with all its gatherings with family and friends, and I even enjoy the occasional snow, but I'll never be a fan of the bitter cold. I get cabin fever way too quickly during these winter months, and dream of Summer days spent on the water.

Looking back through some of our pics, I realized I never posted some of my favorites from our time spent at Dave's parents cabin. We love the days at the lake, and always make great memories there. The first photo is of one of the boys' favorite activities while there...going for a drive around the lake in the golf cart.

Hurry back, summer...hurry back!























Will loves helping Grammy by watering her flowers. When I took him out do so on this particular day, he wanted to pick Grammy a flower, so I had to capture it :)




































































Brother love ;-)













I love this shot...it looks like he's driving a hard bargain with me from across the table.


















He's also very serious about his corn-on-the-cob.





No comments: