Monday, October 17, 2011

Engagement Session













Even though I'm getting older myself, it's still hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that my little brother (who's 7 years younger than me) is old enough to get married. And not only is he old enough, but by the time I was his age, I had been married for two years already! I didn't feel all that young at the time, but looking back, 22 does seem young!

Scott and his fiance, Cassandra are in the midst of a quick engagement, and are tying the knot on December 10th...less than two months away! Cassie fits in well with our family...we like her a lot, and are looking forward to adding her to ours :)

They came to visit us a couple weeks ago, and while here, I had the privilege of taking some engagement pictures for them. We probably shot these in an hour or less, but I could've kept going...we were having so much fun. Unfortunately the sun decided to set that night ;-)

Thanks for making it so much fun, you two!





































































































































































1 comment:

Christina said...

you are such a great photographer!!