Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 Cheers for Spring!!!


So thankful the warm weather is FINALLY here! It's been an exceptionally long & cold winter, so we've been soaking up every last little bit of sunshine we can...going on extended stroller rides pretty much daily. We also enjoy sitting in our rocking chairs on the front porch...yes, that's right...I said rocking chairs ;-) I joke with Dave and say that when people drive by our house they probably assume that an old couple lives here, but I gotta be honest...I love rocking away on our porch.

Above is a pic of Hank and I on the porch while I was pregnant with Will.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oooh! I'm so happy to see your blog and finally see pics of Will. I just said to Andy the other day how much I wanted to see pictures, since the only image in my head is Will at 8 weeks! He is adorable! I love his big eyes. I'll link to you on our blog and will keep checking in on you guys. Oh, and I'm right there with you, giving 3 cheers for spring!! :)