Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kristin's Birthday Weekend

Kristin came into town this past weekend so we could all celebrate her birthday. We did a lot of eating out at some of our favorite restaurants, and even went to the Husker v. Virginia Tech game on Saturday. I hadn't been to a game in a couple years, and never had I been to a night game at Memorial Stadium, so it was a fun new experience.

The weather couldn't have been more perfect, and that pretty much saved the day, because the team wasn't looking too hot... not to mention one particular official who was copping an attitude which literally cost us the game. Dave, Kris and me were excited to go together, as Grammy was very kind to watch Will :-)







Grammy & Grandpa with Will @ The Cheesecake Factory








Kris, me & Dave :-)




















Li'l Red is the coolest













Kris & me :-)











I was a little excited for a heaping plate of nachos, only to discover they had JUST sold out...or so we were told. The guy behind the counter informed us of this, only to spot him minutes later chowing down on his own heaping plate - grrr!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two of my best friends from LA were at that game! :)