Friday, October 24, 2008

More Fall Photos

I can't believe how fast the summer temps are turning chilly. After coming back from Destin and enjoying the beautiful weather all week, it made for an easy transition coming back to mild temperatures last weekend. Sunday was the perfect day - mid 70's and sunny with a little breeze. By Tuesday, the lows were in the 40's, and tomorrow night it's supposed to drop to the 30's - ick!

I do love the fall, but don't like the fact that it turns quickly into to winter. And why, may I ask, do winters have to be so stinkin' long?! In my ideal world, winter temps & snow would last through the holidays, and then it would go away and spring would return immediately after!

Yesterday was cold, but not too cold that I couldn't bundle Will up and snap a few photos outside. He is so hard to capture these days since he's constantly moving and pretty much ignores me when I call his name, so rarely is he actually looking at the camera - if he is, he's sticking his tongue out at me :-)













2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Adorable! I especially love the last, b&w shot of him. :)

MP said...

i love these pictures. maybe you can start your own photography studio. you are too good!