Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yesterday was a full day, but I was bound and determined to take Will to the park at an attempt to snap a few photos. It didn't take long for me to realize it was going to be a challenge, however. Will is at an age where he won't sit still for two seconds. As soon as I had him set in the perfect position and backup to take the photo, he'd follow me.

Good thing I brought along some Cheerios. Although, this is also why he wasn't looking at the camera...he was focused on eating. I would try calling his name, but he'd ignore me entirely. If nothing else, it was a good excuse to be outside. It was another beautiful fall-like day here so we enjoyed being at the park :-)





























































4 comments:

Christina said...

you did very well for a moving toddler! great pictures!

MP said...

um..yeah..maybe you could be my photography teacher! Next to your pictures, mine need serious help!! :)

ZFam said...

Those are GREAT pictures! The vibrant green grass just makes Will pop out! Do you have professional training?! It sure looks like it!!!!!

Lianne said...

Courtney, I'm so glad you blog! :) Your little boy is just so precious! I love your photos too! I look forward to keeping up with your blog.