Thursday, February 26, 2009

How Do You "Do"

I feel like I've been fighting with Will's baby-fine hair the last few weeks. Initially I liked the idea of growing it long, but the lack of texture wasn't doing it for me ;-) It is almost spring, anyhow, and who isn't in need of a change when spring rolls around?! As I'm typing this, I can hear birds chirping for the first time - yay! Hopefully they know something I don't, because although we've had a couple nice days recently, I have a feeling winter has not had its final say.

The other day I took Will to get his hair cut, and asked the stylist to cut it short enough to have that messy spiky look. It was as if trimming his hair gave him a new lease on life - he was such a character after getting it done! It's probably just psychological on my part because the haircut makes him look older, but it was almost as if he saw himself as older, and therefore acted more big-boyish. Mystery...






























































5 comments:

MP said...

i totally think it makes him look older! I also think that about Cade when we cut his hair shorter. Ah..I can't wait to squeeze him in less than a day!! :)

Christina said...

i agree! he does look older!

the deKorne family said...

so precious! i love the haircut. i wish i could cut off ava's mullet. but then she'd look even more like a boy! i'm about to broach pigtails. wish me luck. :) i have been into smoothies too. i use soymilk which i don't like in normal life, but i feel like it makes smoothies taste yummier-and then i also tried the spinach thing. have you done this? you can't taste it and it makes me feel fabulous about my fat self. :) i should have emailed this, not commented. hope you are doing well!

ZFam said...

Definitely looks like a grown-up little guy, now! He's so cute!

The Moser Fam... said...

What a big boy he is becoming! I love a good haircut. He is really cute. :)