Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow Angel

When we crawled out of bed this a.m., there wasn't a snowflake in sight, but as soon as the snow started to come down around 8:30 this morning, it accumulated quickly...we probably have a good 6-8" on the ground. Needless to say, Will and I spent a lazy Friday at home.

Since I'm too darn practical and didn't want to spend $$ on a snowsuit that he'd only wear a small handful of times, I layered Will up and we played outside before the snow got too deep...also a good call since I was too cheap to buy Will boots as well. Sorry you're so deprived little guy...next year ;-)

I made valentine sugar cookies last night, and invited some neighbor friends over to frost them this afternoon since we were snowed-in. Unfortunately I forgot to bust out the camera, so I have no photos to show for our yummy, decorated cookies :(
























3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

He is an adorable little snow man! :) I, especially, love the last picture. Oh..and I meant to comment on your post with the pictures of your home. You have such great decorating taste. I love your house...outside and in!

MP said...

great pics! i went to the secondhand store and got cade a snowsuit. too bad we have only been able to use it once this year! :( glad you got some snow though!!

Ben and Erin said...

Cute snow pics! I'm the same way Courtney about the boots/snowsuit. I wouldn't buy them either. I squeezed Clare into her snowsuit from last year--poor thing! And she wore her little keds out in the snow. Oh well! She didn't seem to mind and I'm sure Will didn't either. :)