Saturday, June 27, 2009

A New Adventure

Today was such a fun day. It has been so refreshing having more time together as a family since Dave's big test is now behind him. This was the first weekend we've had since the test where we didn't have anything going on, and we took full advantage of it! As mentioned in my previous post, we hung out with some friends last night and watched fireworks together.

This morning we thought it would be fun to enjoy the outdoors once again...have I mentioned that we're totally procrastinating with packing up our house?! That's another time, another post, I suppose. Anyhow, the architecture firm I worked for prior to Will being born, designed a pedestrian bridge that crosses over the Missouri River downtown Omaha. It was completed several months ago, and we had yet to check it out. We packed lunches and took a stroll across the bridge. On the other side there's a great park, so we let Will play for a while, and then walked back. At the foot of the bridge there's a small splash ground. Lots of kids were running through the fountains, but Will decided he was too hungry to play, so we ate our lunches while watching the other kids play instead :)







































































2 comments:

ProudMom said...

Hey! When are you moving? Did you find a house you guys like? Packing while pregnant...I can relate. :) I'd love to hear from you!

Matt and Abby said...

We made the shirts with iron on paper from Target. We imported the logos into word. I don't really know how, Matt did all the work, I just ironed:)