Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Expressions

So much for the free 8x10...they certainly know how to get you with these promotions. I guess the important thing is that we got some good professional photos out of the deal - and a free sitting fee. We wound up purchasing a photo package which allowed us to choose 6 photos in their digital format so we can do with them as we wish, but we had to forgo the free 8x10 in order to get the "special price."

I still can't get over how much Will was goofing off for the photographer...oh if he would only cooperate with me behind the lens!!

I'm happy with how they turned out, though. My mom bought him the cute outfit while she was in town, and my mother-in-law took Will to get his hair cut a few days prior to the shoot, so it wouldn't look like he was sporting a mullet. Thanks to both of my wonderful moms :)






















Will loved this chair...it's practically a replica of the one we have in our family room that we refer to as "Daddy's chair." Will loves sitting in it at home with Dave, so as evidence by the expression on his face, he was pretty excited to sit in one his size.




























this expression cracks me up...looks like he's about to get into some mischief.










And here's the innocent, "I didn't do it" look.

5 comments:

Christina said...

those pictures were defintely worth the "special price." he is very photogenic

the deKorne family said...

WOW! Those are so so cute! He is absolutely precious...I have never really done prof. pictures, such a great mom. :) How much longer?? Thinking about you!

MP said...

so cute! I love it. He did such a good job. And, I am still praying for you!! I think it would be interesting to see if our boys come near the same day! :):)

The Moser Fam... said...

he's a doll! :) can't wait to hear about your new little guy!!

Ben and Erin said...

Adorable! These are such great pictures of Will. :)