Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What Am I Wearing?

It's not every day I dress Will in threads like these, but I thought he looked pretty darn cute ;-) While my mom was in town a couple weeks ago, we purchased some clothes from Janie & Jack, and they were running a promotion...spend "X" amount and receive a free sitting and 8x10 portrait with a local professional photographer. I hate to admit that this was the first professional shot we had done for Will.

I like to make excuses and say that the reason we haven't is because I like to dabble in a little creative photography myself; however, it hasn't been entirely successful because Will simply refuses to so much as look my direction when I try to snap a photo. I was thrilled (yet somewhat irritated at the same time) to see Will hamming it up for the photographer yesterday. He was really putting on a show for her. Apparently she's more interesting than I am. We'll be able to view the proofs in a little over a week and hopefully I'll have some good ones to post.

The photoshoot took place at the Janie & Jack store at an outdoor mall, and the landscape was looking so festive - pumpkin displays everywhere. We've had a busy fall so far, and since we'll be out of town again this weekend and Graham is due in the next few weeks, I'm not sure we'll make it to the pumpkin patch this year (sorry little buddy). I had my camera in-tow, so I tried yet again to get some decent photos, but as you probably guessed, he proved to be stubborn and wouldn't look my direction. Ah well...better luck next year, kid.










































4 comments:

MP said...

oh my goodness!! He looks adorable. I wish they had that kind of promotion where we are. We NEED to catch up. We are about to pop out our boys! :):)

Christina said...

those are great pictures!

Ben and Erin said...

I love Janie and Jack and his outfit is adorable. What cute pictures too! :) Hope you are feeling well too.

the deKorne family said...

What a cutie! He will never know you are at a store and not a pumpkin patch. :) Kind of like I'm planning to tell Ava the newborn pictures we never took of her are ones we got taken of Kaiya. :)