Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CAUTION: Lots of Photos Ahead




My apologies for the video being sideways...I took it on my phone. Just had to get footage of our dramatic boy...do you think he's a fan of haircuts? This is why we waited 4 months in between :)


The calm AFTER the storm. One of Will's other favorite things to do is throw coins in the water, so we thought we'd take him there to help him get through the trauma of getting his haircut.

















Graham loves the Bumbo







































































Kisses for Graham

























3 comments:

Abby said...

LOL...Oh, poor Will! I remember those haircut horror with Maguire, but now he loves to go get his hair cut with Kyle. And it's a good thing--with his double cowlicks, we'd be sporting a faux-hawk if we waited more than 6 weeks in between cuts!
My goodness, Graham is getting so big and he is an absolute DOLL, Courtney!!

Ben and Erin said...

Great pictures of the boys. They are both so cute! Sounds like you guys have had a lot going on. I'm so with you on the winter stuff. We haven't had that much snow, but I'm very ready to get outside and let Clare run around. Currently, my two have colds too. :( I'm sure you are really looking forward to being with your family and enjoying nice weather in a couple of weeks. :) I'm jealous! Glad to see all the new posts and pictures. Take care!

Christina said...

i love your pictures!! graham looks like will! super cute!