Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer Days at the Lake

Anyone else already singing the winter blues? Don't get me wrong, I love this time of year and all the holiday gatherings with family and friends...I even enjoy the occasional snow, but I'll never be a fan of the bitter cold weather. I get cabin fever way too quickly, and dream of summer days spent in the great outdoors.

As I was looking back through some pictures from this past summer, I realized that I never posted some of my favorites spent at Dave's parents cabin. We always have such a great time on the lake, and make wonderful memories.

Hurry back, summer...hurry back!










Will loves helping Grammy by watering her flowers. When I took him out to do so on this particular day, he said he wanted to pick Grammy a flower, so I had to capture that cute moment:)






























I love this shot...looks like he's wheeling and dealing with me from across the table.


















He's also very serious about his corn-on-the-cob ;-)
















Going for a ride around the lake in the golf cart...this is one of the boys favorite activities while at the cabin.



























No comments: