Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

I realized the other day that I never posted video of Will walking...what kind of a mother am I?! Sheesh! I have footage on our "real" video camera; however the cable is MIA, so I'll resort to posting the not-so-high-quality video taken from my cell phone. Last weekend we were shopping around town, and decided to get lunch at Wheatfields...a yummy bakery and eatery (what kind of a word is "eatery," anyway?!) across the street from Dave's office. Apparently we were feeling like cheapskates that day and therefore brought the chili up to Dave's office, rather than having to pay a tip just to be served chili. Oh yeah...and the office fridge is stock full of beverages, too (shameless, I know).

Will had a great time wandering around the halls and snooping in people's offices. He particularly enjoyed the tile floor in the kitchen.

3 comments:

ProudMom said...

He's a good little walker! :) How old was he when he started walking? So funny that he liked that floor so much. :)

Christina said...

wow he is walking so well. i am sure your life has changed quite a bit now!

MP said...

that is great. so cute. cade watched it with me and was saying "go". Don't ask me why. I guess he was proud of him too!