Friday, December 19, 2008

Photo Fun

This was on my friend Becca's blog, so I decided to play along.
Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
This past June I threw a bridal shower for my friend Heather (she got married to a really cool dude named Justin on September 6th - 1 day shy of Dave & my anniversary, nonetheless!).

I'll never forget what a crazy night we had leading up to it. You may recall that Omaha was hit with a boatload of very strong storms this spring. The night before the shower was the worst one we had experienced all season. Not a funnel cloud was spotted, yet we had 90 mph winds! If you were to drive around town, you'd assume we had numerous tornadoes touch down. Trees uprooted and homes destroyed. Most of the city was without power for several days, yet we were one of the lucky ones to get it back later that night. Many of the girls called the morning of the shower to be sure it was still on. It turned out to be a gorgeous day and we had a wonderful time :-)

1 comment:

MP said...

thanks for sharing with us! what a cute idea. Also, I love your background!!!