Monday, December 22, 2008

Guilty as Charged

Will & I played hooky from church yesterday morning because it was sooooo cold - I didn't want to risk getting him sick. Unfortunately he caught my cold anyway :( We opted to stay in our warm cozy house and make Dad's favorite comfort food for dinner...chicken pot pie.

While it was in the oven I was trying to get some other tasks accomplished and here's what I discovered minutes later in the kitchen...no wonder Will was so content to keep himself occupied!



















"I didn't do it."

7 comments:

Christina said...

that is hilarious about the dishwasher! so cute! i miss the snow from IN!

BecMama said...

this is awesome. He looks so innocent. "I don't know mom, you tell me how they got there."

Evan just like to pull out the silverware and run.

MP said...

that is too cute. Totally something cade would do as well. Gotta love how their little minds work! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

So were the dishes clean or dirty? :) This is too cute! I love the look on his face! Your snow pictures are beautiful too..by the way! :) You are such a good photographer. What kind of camera do you have? I need a nice new one.... :)

Ben and Erin said...

I love how helpful Will is in the kitchen! :) His face is priceless too! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Liz Moffitt said...

He is soo cute Courtney! That is hilarious. I love his little vest.....I know the cheezy christmas was sooo fun, I miss you lots!

ZFam said...

That is HILARIOUS! He's so confused...he thinks he's helping you make everything clean!

Hey, maybe this is a good sign that he likes to pick up clutter? I know, wishful thinking=)