Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We have had some bitter cold temps lately, but I've always said that if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow...at least then it's worth it because you've got something pretty to look at. Saturday morning we woke up to a beautiful snowfall - big flakes and all. I actually woke Dave up because I didn't want him to miss how pretty it was :-)

It was nice that this weather fell on the weekend so we could enjoy it from home, and Dave wouldn't have to venture into work...not to mention brush off the car and shovel the driveway! We had a lazy morning, which was a welcomed change, as things have been very busy around the Perkins household.

Attached are a few photos I took from our front porch...as well as one of Will peering out our front door watching me :-)















































"hi, mom"















Taken from Will's bedroom window...and what we refer to as "stickies."

2 comments:

MP said...

I love the snow pictures. Too bad here it has been cold with NO snow. So sad!

the deKorne family said...

So precious! Love the pictures, and adorable Will. :)